- COLLECTION. The Company may collect personal information about you either directly, or through an entity with whom it engages in accordance with your consent, for the purpose of delivering the services provided by the Company as described in its Quality Management System. The Company’s services include: interpretation and drafting (includes instrument review and amendment); workplace investigations; risk management; industrial advocacy; and enterprise agreements. You may request a copy of the Company’s Quality Management System by contacting the Company as detailed under Further Information below. The Company also collects your personal information to enable it, and the entities with whom it engages in accordance with your consent, to provide you with information that is relevant to the services it provides and your area of interest. The types of information that may be collected by the Company for the purposes described above include: your name; your contact details; your standing in relation to an industrial, workplace or compliance matter; and other information or opinion about you, whether true or not, that is relevant to the service delivered by the Company.
- DATA QUALITY. The Company will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses and discloses is accurate and complete and up to date.
- DATA SECURITY. The Company has appropriate security measures in place to protect personal information from misuse, interference or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- ACCESS and CORRECTION. You may request access to your personal information held by the Company by contacting the company as detailed under Further Information below. The Company may decline to provide you with access to your personal information where it is permitted to do so under the Privacy Act. The Company may impose a charge for providing you with access to your personal information. You will be notified of any such charge at the time of making a request for access to your personal information. If you notify the Company that personal information it holds is not accurate, complete or up to date, then the Company will take action to correct the information.
- FURTHER INFORMATION and COMPLAINTS. You may request further information about the way that the Company handles personal information, or make a complaint relating to the Company’s handling of your personal information, by contacting the Company as detailed below. If you are not satisfied with the Company’s response, you may also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. Further information is available on the website of that Office: www.oaic.gov.au
The Director, Lucio Matarazzo Pty Ltd
Street: 10 Stokes Street, Parap, NT 0820 Australia.
Mail: PO Box 2116, Parap NT 0804 Australia.
Phone: +61 1300 554 214